The catwalks were awash with fresh-faced, natural, pretty looks with bursts of color and a soft fairytale finish to them. This season colorful eyes are back but with a new-found sophistication as opposed to last season. Gone are the days for neon bright of the ‘80s trend and in its place are an array of pastels as seen on the Nicole Farhi and Dior shows. Complexions are fresh with a flawless finish; whatever foundation you wear make sure it’s light and natural this season.
1. No7 Natural Radiance Eye Palette, £13.70, from Boots
2. Max Factor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Ultra Aqua, £4.45
3. Clinique Juiced Up Colour limited edition Fresh Picked Eye Shadow in pear, £18.50
4. Maybelline Falsies mascara, £8.99
5. MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, £12.50
(¸.•♥´ (¸.•´•••••• LuCas